Epstein “Victim” Asked To Hand Over Original Photo Of Prince Andrew And Victim

(TheLibertyRevolution.com)- In a surprise turn of events, it was reported on Tuesday that Prince Andrew Duke of York and his accuser Virginia Giuffre have reached a settlement in the lawsuit Giuffre filed against the Duke.

According to papers filed Tuesday in Manhattan federal court, the sum of the settlement deal will not be publicly disclosed. However, some estimate the total to be somewhere around $12 million.

Both parties will file a stipulation to dismiss the case sometime in the next month.

An unsigned letter submitted as an attachment in the joint settlement filing says that the Duke “never intended to malign Ms. Giuffre’s character” and he acknowledges that Giuffre is “an established victim of abuse” and suffered from “unfair public attacks.” However, the Duke does not admit any wrongdoing in the matter.

According to the letter, the Duke “regrets his association with Epstein,” and it praises Giuffre’s bravery for standing up to known sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.

The letter also claims the Duke pledges to “demonstrate his regret” for associating with Epstein by “supporting the fight against the evils of sex trafficking.”

Settling the case will spare Prince Andrew any potential embarrassment that may have come to light regarding the details of his personal life.

Just last month, Giuffre’s attorney David Boies told the BBC he didn’t believe Giuffre was interested in a strictly financial settlement. But in a statement on Monday, one of Giuffre’s attorneys said she was happy with the outcome.

The day before the settlement agreement was filed, it was reported that Prince Andrew’s lawyers had requested Giuffre turn over the original copy of the infamous photograph of her and the Duke that was taken in 2001 at Ghislaine Maxwell’s London Home. The Duke had long claimed the photo was doctored.

According to the UK Telegraph, the undisclosed settlement will likely be paid in part by her Majesty Queen Elizabeth through her private Duchy of Lancaster estate. The UK Daily Mail reported that there is also speculation that the Duke sold his $24 million ski chalet in the Swiss Alps to help pay the settlement.