New Poll Shows Only 1 In 4 Think Hollywood Has A Positive Effect On America

(TheLibertyRevolution.com)- Not only is President Joe Biden’s popularity plummeting in the polls, but the American people appear to be increasingly waking up to the negative impact of Hollywood on regular people’s lives.

Finally!

According to a new Rasmussen Reports Poll, Hollywood stars aren’t succeeding in making the general public believe that their various charitable campaigns are driven by anything other than ego.

The survey was performed between September 7 and 8 this year, asking people over the phone and online whether they believe that movies and the movie industry “have a positive or a negative impact on American society” and “How would you describe the politics of Hollywood – conservative, moderate or liberal”?

The respondents said that Hollywood had a “liberal” attitude, which, frankly, doesn’t come as a shock. The only shock is that only 56% of respondents were willing to admit the obvious bias. What do the remaining 44% think Hollywood is? Moderate? Come on…

Only 8% of respondents said that they believe Hollywood leaned right…which…well…we have questions about that.

The survey of 1,000 American adults had a margin of error of +/- 3 percentage points and a 95% level of confidence and found that only one in four respondents actually think that Hollywood has a positive impact on American society.

Whether or not that will change anything, who knows?

Before Hollywood makes major changes it will need to see even more dramatic declines in revenue. And even then, it’s hard to imagine celebrities admitting that their pandering was insincere in the first place…

You can see the full results of the poll here.